The Top 5 Things Dynamics GP Can Do for You
1. When managing inventory, Dynamics GP 2018 lets you compose a bill of materials so you can keep track of the items used when creating or utilizing a given product. If your company has complex manufacturing processes, the enhanced tool available in the Extended package can help you manage costs and routing.
2. Along with a complete general ledger and a suite of powerful accounting tools, Dynamics GP 2018 has an electronic banking suite, helping you process online transactions and synchronize your digital records with your financials, which is rapidly becoming essential with the rise of e-commerce.
3. Optimize your human resources like never before with Dynamics GP 2018’s position control tools: with the ability to define labor budgets using job functions and headcount, you can optimize the placement of your employees to ensure the greatest efficiency.
4. Dynamics GP 2018 offers a large collection of reporting and analysis tools, including more than 400 refresh-able Excel reports and integration with Power BI, so you can gain unexpected insights on the state of your business and use them to guide your company’s future plans.
5. With Dynamics GP 2018, you can automate your key business functions, reducing the amount of time and effort your company expends on basic tasks such as accounts payable and receivable, generating purchase orders, or your payroll.
Can you honestly say that you are getting the most out of your Dynamics GP System?